Monday, June 4, 2012

Countdown...20 days till take-off

The tickets have been purchased. We will leave June 24th and spend a few days in Shanghai. The train will then take us to Anhui province where we will spend a day with Amy in her birth town.
Gotcha day is July 2nd and we will visit the orphanage on the 3rd. Another family will join us who are adopting their first little girl. We will meet up with 5 other families in Guangzhou where Quinn is from to finalize the adoption at the US Embassy. Quinn will have the opportunity to see some of her friends and nannies at the orphanage. She is excited to show them her long hair and how well she speaks English. We will return home July 15th. Summer and Kai will man the fort (celebrate) while we are away =)

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your family! I can not wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to follow along on your journey, Beth! I am so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to follow your Journey to your beautiful daughter. Thank you for posting your blog for us to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog brought tears to my eyes. I'm so excited to follow along on your journey to bring sweet Kerry home. Prayers to your family and Kerry for safe travels and a smooth transition.

    Melissa Nelson

    ReplyDelete